Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, April 1, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In




What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy's
You know that one where the girl breaks up with the guy and then later shes realizes that he was The One?  So then they get back together and get married three months later?  Oh wait.  We're so much cooler than any movie!
If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
In a submarine?! Are you kidding me??  Nope.  I don't know if I could go into a war zone, anyway.  He's trained for it and I am not.  I would wind up making him more stressed than he would be without me, and then nobody's mission would be accomplished.
Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?  submitted by Marrying the Navy
Jason doesn't embarrass easily, so I embarrassed myself and he thought it was funny.  It was my second time on the pier for a Homecoming.  Like an idiot, I wore a light dress in all that wind.  I also wore a black lacy thong.  Guess who got to see that black lacy thong when the wind picked my skirt up.  Everybody.  Including all the guys from Squadron who were standing behind us, in formation.  Terrible.
What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
I hope all of my friends from high school are reading this...  Catfish.  Catfish freak me out so badly!  They're creepy looking to begin with, and then those whiskers are just make them scary.  Then you have to remember that those nasty bottom feeders never, ever quit growing.  Someone told me once that there are catfish on the bottom of the Reservoir (that would be the Ross Barnett Reservoir in Jackson, MS) that are the size of Volkswagons.  How could you NOT be afraid of that?!  It would swallow a man whole!!
If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?  submitted by Many Waters
This one is tough.  I absolutely  love the climate here in Hawaii.  I've been here during every "season" now, and I haven't found one that I don't like.  The problem is that I do miss Autumn in the South East.  There's nothing like the smell of pine straw burning and the feeling of slight crispness in the air.  I can't decide if I would trade that wonderful season for yearlong Spring/early Summer. 

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life