Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting To Know Me



1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
Fish.. Any kind, ever.

2. plastic surgery..yea or nay?
Considering I fully plan on getting my knockers fixed after I'm done having babies.. Yea.

3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
Well, the weather, obviously, and the feeling.  You know, that all things are new and wonderful feeling.

4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
Last Summer, I believe.

5. what's your favorite app?
Besides Facebook, probably Words with Friends.

6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
Me. We go together occasionally.

7. would you rather take a spin class or Zumba?
I like them both.  I don't get sore after Zumba, though.

8. how often do you go out to dinner?
When Jason is home, I'd say once a week on average.  When Jason is not home, it's a rare occasion.  Going tonight, though :)

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life