Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting To Know Me



1. Do you watch/read the news?
I do both, but I watch more than read.  I turn on the news first thing, which is just in time for Good Morning America.  Then I watch the 5 and 6 pm local news as well as the 5:30 pm national news.  Old habits die hard.. Thanks, Mammaw and Pappaw.

2. How would you describe your look?
Comfortable and practical (tshirts and runner shorts) on days when I stay in, summer casual (tops, shorts, dresses, flipflops) when I leave the house.

3. Did you play sports in high school or college?
Nah, only intramural soccer.

4. Would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
Easy - heels.  I could wear flops forever more if I needed to, but I MUST to have something on my lips.

5. What is your favorite show to watch on tv?
Glee!

6. Would you rather bake or cook?
Cook.  I have actually only really baked twice.. that is to say, made things from a recipe and not a box.  But I throw my own savory concoctions together all the time, and they are almost always tasty.  

7. Shorts or skirts?
Shorts.

8. What is your favorite scary movie?
I don't have one.  I don't like scary movies at all.  I'm positive I haven't seen one in the theater since 2007.

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life