Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting To Know Me



1. Do you watch/read the news?
I do both, but I watch more than read.  I turn on the news first thing, which is just in time for Good Morning America.  Then I watch the 5 and 6 pm local news as well as the 5:30 pm national news.  Old habits die hard.. Thanks, Mammaw and Pappaw.

2. How would you describe your look?
Comfortable and practical (tshirts and runner shorts) on days when I stay in, summer casual (tops, shorts, dresses, flipflops) when I leave the house.

3. Did you play sports in high school or college?
Nah, only intramural soccer.

4. Would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
Easy - heels.  I could wear flops forever more if I needed to, but I MUST to have something on my lips.

5. What is your favorite show to watch on tv?
Glee!

6. Would you rather bake or cook?
Cook.  I have actually only really baked twice.. that is to say, made things from a recipe and not a box.  But I throw my own savory concoctions together all the time, and they are almost always tasty.  

7. Shorts or skirts?
Shorts.

8. What is your favorite scary movie?
I don't have one.  I don't like scary movies at all.  I'm positive I haven't seen one in the theater since 2007.

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life