Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, April 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In




1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT

We didn't in our first house.  I think we both knew that he would be gone a lot and it wouldn't really be "home" to either of us.  We won't in this house simply because we'll be here under 1 year.  We'll only be in our next house for 2 years, and we will likely have 2 little ones to worry with, so again, probably not.  The sea-duty after that one is the long one (Dept. Head tour), so we may paint there.


2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him

I have two answers here:  If I was still single, I'd choose Meredith's house from Grey's Anatomy.  The house is gorgeous and homey, but it has all of these fun single people living in it.  And there are some pretty sexy boys running around.  But like I said, that's if I was single.
Since I now have a family, I choose the Phil and Claire Dunphy's house from Modern Family.  It's bright and airy and perfect for a family.


3. What inspired you to start your blog?  submitted by Pink Combat Boots

I've always been a writer.  I actually still have the two diaries I filled up from the time I was 12 until 14.  I guess I started blogging on my MySpace account, but I didn't write regularly.  I started my first real blog in the Summer of 08, but I actually don't even know where to find it.  I was writing about some things that were really hurting me at the time, and I didn't want anyone to read it so I wrote under complete anonymity.  Then I married Jason and my life changed drastically with moving to Guam, so I started a blog about that.  I didn't keep up with it well after I got pregnant and lazy..  So then this one came about when we were getting closer to actually becoming a family instead of just a couple.  


4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life

I was at the stoplight beside McDonald's on Big Navy (Naval Base Guam), when I looked over into a grassy area near the NEX.  There was a family of wild hogs just hanging out under a tree!  I tried so hard to get a picture, but the light changed before I got my camera out.


5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with?  submitted by Army of Two

I don't really know anymore.  I used to be obsessed with Coco Chanel, so she would be a viable option.  She completely transformed women's fashion.  I mean, she invented the little black dress, for crying out loud!

1 comment:

  1. Meredith's house is pretty cool for a single girl.

    That is weird about the wild hogs hanging out.

    Coco Chanel would be interesting to sit down with for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life