Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Thursday, April 28, 2011

My song this week

I found a new link up!  This week I'm linking up with Goodnight Moon's Song Link Up.  This is Week 10, so I'm a little late!



Late as I am, I'm happy to participate!  

The time Jason and I have to be apart is coming to an end, and though I am a little nervous, I couldn't be happier!  This is our song.  I came across it for the first time right after Jason left for Guam when I was still in Mississippi.  I was listening to my new Jason Mraz cd and I found it.  The perfection of this song where we are concerned amazed me!  Turns out, a LOT of sailors and their ladies use it, but it's still special for us.  Since this is the last time we have to be apart for at least the next 3.5 years, I'm using it as my theme song for the week!


This is the GLEE version because Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat would rather I didn't embed their video from YouTube.  

3 comments:

  1. Well, that's not cool of Jason & Colbie! Sharing is a good thing:) I love this song too and it's on my "We're apart" playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite songs- I have it on my BLOG playlist. Good pick & Welcome to the link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for shore commands!!! (I'm guessing why you'll be together for so long?) It is a perfect sailors song for lovers!

    ReplyDelete

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life