Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thank you, friends!

I'm always aware that I have fantastic friends, but my last blog post proved it.  The outpouring of support that I received from y'all made me feel so much better.  Many of you had the same thing to say: "No, KB may not experience the same things you did growing up, but she will have other amazing experiences!"  I guess I never really let that sink in before now.  I've thought about it a few times, like when she got her passport at 3 months old.  That was crazy to me!  I didn't have a passport until I was 22!

But everybody is right.. She'll have amazing experiences that I've never really considered.  Going to spend the week with grandparents will be a fun trip, not an everyday thing.  And maybe going to Florence will be like a trip to the country.  Haha.. That makes me laugh.  I mean, Florence is country and all, but.. well, never mind.  It's hard to explain.

So, while I'm talking about Florence, here's another thing that's been on my mind a lot lately.  I am feeling so nostalgic!  I don't know why, but pretty much everything I see or hear reminds me of one person or another from my past.  I'm talking random people, too.  Like the roommate I had (and haven't seen since) my Sophomore year.  I would still consider her a friend, though we talk very rarely, but I don't think about her all the time or anything.  And the boy I had a crush on in 9th grade?  Wonder what he's up to now?  Well, I don't wonder much.. there is Facebook after all.  It's just weird how I'm thinking so much about my past when I am so very happy with my present.  Maybe it's just that time of year or something..

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life