Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, August 19, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #54











My spouse and I rarely agree on what to watch on tv, but always agree on what to have for dinner.
If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be  well-rested! Thank you for sleeping in, KB!
One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is oh, I don't want to say and embarrass him..  But he's a boy, so I'm sure you can guess some things.
My readers may think I'm crazy for doing this, but I really love to watch the news.. obsessively.  I don't think that's that crazy, but I can't think of anything else! And I imagine someone out there thinks it's crazy.
Frankly, my dear, I don't  have the energy for petty, childish people anymore.

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life