Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Thursday, August 25, 2011

Finally a girls' night, and PARAMORE!

I've been terrible about linking up for What's Your Song over at Goodnight Moon, even though I love this theme.  Well, this week I finally have something to actually link up, and I had a lot of reminders when I logged into Blogger just now.

Last night and tonight have been my first nights out with the ladies in MONTHS.  I am positive that the last time I was out with just a bunch of girls was in February. Do you realize that we're talking 6 months here??  Holy cow!  I used to have dinner with just the ladies all the time, even in Guam! And it's been 6 months!

Anyway, last night we had a Wardroom dinner, but it was just the wives, no boys allowed. Jason kept KB for me (because he's an awesome Daddy like that), and I was out until 10:30! That's super because I'm usually asleep by 9:30.  What was so awesome about last night is that my throat was actually scratchy from laughing so much. I can't remember the last time that happened!

Then tonight, I went to the Paramore concert with some girls. We've been planning to go since March when we first bought our tickets, and it was great. I love Paramore! There's just something about a kick-ass girl lead singer that makes me want to wear a lot of black and rock out. Ok, not really.. but it was a great time!

So here is MY song for the week, the song that made me fall in love with Paramore years ago:

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life