Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Holy Hormones, Batman!

Here's another hidden blog that y'all won't get to read for at least 2 weeks.

I really wish I had the ability to make that longer than 2 weeks, but I have a mouth on me.  AND I want everybody to know our happy news!  So I probably won't make it to the 12 week mark without spilling the beans.

I am, however, going to keep it under wraps from the Facebook/Twitter/Blogosphere until we have told all of our family members in person.  That will be at least another 1.5 weeks.. sigh.

So yes, back to the hormones.  Holy moly!  I'm a force to be reckoned with!  I don't remember my hormones being *this* bad *this* early with KB.  So far, I've cried at a Folger's commercial, seeing a little baby cry during my friend's wedding (because I missed KB), and seeing a little girl spin circles on the dance floor at the reception for the same wedding (also because I missed KB). I've also yelled at my very sweet husband, who almost never deserves being yelled at.  (Almost.)

I'm 4 weeks and 1 day today (Sunday, July 10).  I began having heart burn after every meal a few days ago, which sucks.  It better mean this baby has hair!  I've also been burping, which I find disgusting.  I keep apologizing to my friends for grossing them out, when it turns out that they haven't even noticed.

I've gotten nauseous a few more times, which officially makes it about 100% more often than I got nauseous with KB.

Know what I hope all of this means?  I hope it means that every thing about this pregnancy is different.  #1 - I hope that I don't get gestational diabetes.  #2 - I hope that my blood pressure stays normal.  #3 - I hope that this baby is HUGE!  #4 - I hope that I get to carry this baby to at least 36 weeks.

#5 - It would be cool if BF2 is a boy, but I don't necessarily hope for a boy.  I would love one baby of each sex, and I would love to carry on Jason's family name since he is the last blood-line Frederick.  I would also, however, love for KB to have a sister, since I don't really know what that's like.  So I don't so much hope for a boy, but it would be cool.

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life