Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Monday, August 8, 2011

Holy Hormones, Batman!

Here's another hidden blog that y'all won't get to read for at least 2 weeks.

I really wish I had the ability to make that longer than 2 weeks, but I have a mouth on me.  AND I want everybody to know our happy news!  So I probably won't make it to the 12 week mark without spilling the beans.

I am, however, going to keep it under wraps from the Facebook/Twitter/Blogosphere until we have told all of our family members in person.  That will be at least another 1.5 weeks.. sigh.

So yes, back to the hormones.  Holy moly!  I'm a force to be reckoned with!  I don't remember my hormones being *this* bad *this* early with KB.  So far, I've cried at a Folger's commercial, seeing a little baby cry during my friend's wedding (because I missed KB), and seeing a little girl spin circles on the dance floor at the reception for the same wedding (also because I missed KB). I've also yelled at my very sweet husband, who almost never deserves being yelled at.  (Almost.)

I'm 4 weeks and 1 day today (Sunday, July 10).  I began having heart burn after every meal a few days ago, which sucks.  It better mean this baby has hair!  I've also been burping, which I find disgusting.  I keep apologizing to my friends for grossing them out, when it turns out that they haven't even noticed.

I've gotten nauseous a few more times, which officially makes it about 100% more often than I got nauseous with KB.

Know what I hope all of this means?  I hope it means that every thing about this pregnancy is different.  #1 - I hope that I don't get gestational diabetes.  #2 - I hope that my blood pressure stays normal.  #3 - I hope that this baby is HUGE!  #4 - I hope that I get to carry this baby to at least 36 weeks.

#5 - It would be cool if BF2 is a boy, but I don't necessarily hope for a boy.  I would love one baby of each sex, and I would love to carry on Jason's family name since he is the last blood-line Frederick.  I would also, however, love for KB to have a sister, since I don't really know what that's like.  So I don't so much hope for a boy, but it would be cool.

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life