Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, June 3, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #43


It's now June (woot!)... what plans do you have for the summer?
Oh my, our summer is going to be busy!  My grandparents and uncle have been here for the past 10 days, but they are leaving today.  June is going to be a serious shape up time for me, because I want to be in tip top shape when I get home at the end of the month.  KB and I are flying to MS at the end of June.  Jason will take his PNEO exam in early July, then fly to DC for his interview mid-July.  He'll then fly to either MS or TN, and we'll drive up to spend a week or so with his family in Tennessee.  After that, we're leaving KB with grandparents and flying to Maryland to see some friends of ours get married at Anapolis.  We'll finally be back home at the beginning of August.  WHEW!



What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?

Easy - when all of us would be together at the grandparents', playing outside after dark.  We'd play hide and seek, chase each other around on the 4 wheeler and mini mini bike.  Chase lightening bugs.. Good times!

If you could make any wild aninal a pet without fear of it ever being dangerous, which animal?
Some big cat, I think.  I loved white tigers when I was a kid, so let's go with that one.



Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife

I like having the bed to myself every now and then, and I like being able to eat garbage for dinner without fear of judgement from my Honey.  The judgement is just because he loves me, though :)


0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life