Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Thursday, June 9, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #44





When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)?submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh
Most of the vacations in my life have been either beach or historic.  Food oriented??  That's an option?!  Can somebody PLEASE sign me up for that one?  Better yet - can I get a food and adventure combo??  That would be fantastic!  (That way I wouldn't be the size of a house after the food vacation.)

What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife

PREJUDICE!  WROTE A SONG ABOUT IT.  LIKE TO HEAR IT?  HERE IT GO! - I'm 10, riding down some highway in the back of my mom's friend Christy's Mustang.  Mom and Christy are jamming Salt N Pepa while Scott and I are learning these lyrics and have no clue what they mean.


If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
Jason has to be with me for this to work, so he'd need a 6 month leave of absence from the Navy :)  Assuming the Navy allowed that to happen, we would go all over the place.  I want to take him to New Orleans, he wants to take me to Idaho.  We want to go to Boston together.  We are both desperate for a trip to Europe together.  I want to go to London, and Athens, and Italy.  I can't even list all of the places I'd like to go.. you'd get sick of reading.

What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience

While this isn't so much about me, it is myself who has to answer the question over and over and over.  This question which is always asked by eyes and never by mouths:  "Why is your daughter so small for a 9 month old?"  I wish people could just know that she was born at only 2 lbs, 11 oz.  She isn't malnourished, I promise.


.... submitted by The Three TurnersIt's a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following "worlds" (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 
  1. --X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be?
  2. --Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle?
  3. --Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf?
(If you have a low nerd tolerance, I suggest  you stop reading now.)  I'd be a witch who went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  I think I would have been a Ravenclaw, because I'm not all courageous and brave, so I can't be a Gryffindor.  I'm not boring, so no Hufflepuff for me.  And I'm not sneaky enough to be in Slytherin.  I am, however, witty and logical.  I reason things out before I just jump to conclusions.  I would rather fight with words than fists any day.  So yes, Ravenclaw for me :)

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life