Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Monday, May 23, 2011

I was busy before, it's about to get crazy!

I've been a bad blogger lately because I've been so busy.  We only have the one car, so I've been taking Jason to work most mornings.  And by work, I mean class.  He's at school for PNEO right now.  I still don't remember what it stands for, and he's sitting right beside me, so I could ask, but I'm not going to.. just on principal.  (I used to not care what these things meant.  I used to be that doe-eyed spouse who knew nothing.  I sort of miss her sometimes.  I miss my life revolving around my life and not the military.  End whine.)  Anyway.  I take him to class at 0800.  The gym's childcare center opens at 0815, and is only open until 1100, AND only takes a small number of children at a time, so I have to go right at 0815.  So, I'm there until 0930, and get home just in time for KB to go down for her first nap, which usually lasts two hours.  In those two hours, which are my absolute only two hours to work during the day, I.. well, I work.  Laundry, dishes, cleaning, you know.. work.  


THEN, KB gets up and has to have my undivided attention for the next 1.5 hours.  She will sometimes let me do some picking up or floors or fold laundry while she's in her bouncy, but not usually.  She freaks if I leave the room, so even going to get the basket of laundry can be difficult.  I'm not complaining about my baby.. she's amazing.  But she is clingy and amazing.  


I was able to distract her with The Princess and the Frog long enough to fold some laundry this week!
For the last two weeks, KB has been in swim lessons.  So we leave the house at 1400, and lessons start at 1430.  We were there until roughly 1530, get home for a tiny nap #2, and then it's off to pick Daddy back up.  Good grief, the last two weeks have been insane.  I didn't have any time for errands during those days, so that came after picking Jason up every day.  By the time we got home, got KB down for bed, got dinner ready, ate said dinner, and cleaned the kitchen, we were both beat.  I'm looking forward to calming down and relaxing a little this week.


She LOVED swim lessons!  She's such a little fish!
Oh wait.  My grandparents decided to fly in this coming Tuesday.  Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked.  Beyond stoked.  I can't even describe how excited I am.  My uncle is coming too, which makes it even cooler.  We're going to have so much fun!  I miss them, they miss me, and I'm sure there isn't a word to describe how much they miss KB.  The next two-ish weeks are going to be insane.  Lots of driving, and sight-seeing, and memorial-going, and eating is in my future.  (There must also be some gym-going in there, with all the eating that is bound to take place.)


All that to say that I will probably be an even worse blogger until they leave.  Which is sad, because I've got blogs about the new car, KB's 9 month appointment, and a whole bunch of other stuff going on in my head.  I hope I can get to them before the White Family Takeover on Tuesday afternoon.  But if not, I promise to try later!

Teaser picture of my hot new ride!  The ultimate sexy Mom Car, for sure.

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life