Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 14, 2011
1. A word that always makes me laugh is doo-doo. I'm embarrassed just writing that, and I'm sorry for being crude. But every single time I hear that word, I think of one of my brothers saying it when he was about 6, and it makes me laugh so hard.
2. If you looked in my refrigerator right now, the oldest thing you'd find is a container of low-fat cream cheese that's been in there for probably 4 months. I was on a health kick before we left for the mainland, and before I found out I was pregnant. When we got back from visiting family, we got hardcore into giving KB high fat items, so that cream cheese just hasn't been touched since then. I also sort of fell off my healthy wagon.
3. If I were written about in the newspaper today, on the front page, the headline would say "Pregnant woman finds out she has gestational diabetes and crawls into a hole for three days" -- Seriously, I just don't even feel like talking about it. I even had a blog all planned, but I figure I'll wait until I'm a little less bitter to write it.
4. The last movie I saw was 50/50. At least I tried to see 50/50.. Jason and I were both so tired that we only made it about 30 minutes in before we left.
5. The best thing that happened to me in the last few weeks was ---- finding out that we are having a baby boy!
- ► 2012 (41)
- ▼ October (6)
Sub Wife Life (72) MilSpouse (47) Mommyhood (32) BF2 (26) Pregnancy (20) Family (19) KB (16) Random Ramblings (12) Travel (10) Parenting is WORK (9) My Love (8) Hawaii (7) Guam (6) Craftiness (5) Friends (5) Preemie (5) Tennessee (5) Memes (4) EmilyGotCrafty (3) Breastfeeding (2) Rants (2) Weight Loss (2) BBC (1) Ole Miss (1) Radom Ramblings (1)