Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Thursday, March 10, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



  1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted byMarried/Single Parent  -  By thinking of homecoming, obviously!  Isn't that cheesy?  It's so true, though.  I think about the first time he's going to see me when he walks across the brow of that big ole boat.  I want him to like what he sees, so I keep working on it.
  2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb  -  John Mayer, opened by Maroon 5, hands down.  My favorite part was actually when John started covering the Maroon 5 songs.  It was so much fun!
  1. What do you miss most about your "hometown"?  submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier  -  Uh.  I don't miss my hometown at all.  I miss my family that lives there..  I do, however, miss the quick-serve cafes that abound in the South.  I miss Newk's and McAlister's like crazy.  There simply aren't sandwich shops like that on Guam, and I don't know why.  I didn't find any the last time I was in HI, but I may not have looked in the right places.
  2. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.  -  Definitely March of Dimes.  I don't think I really need to go into why I choose March of Dimes, since their whole platform is premature births and infant health.  I learned a LOT while we were in the NICU. Katie Beth was blessed in that she didn't have any health problems, but I've made friends with numerous  mommies whose babies did.  March of Dimes provides so much education for parents!
  3. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?  submitted byA{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench  -  Ok, this is pathetic, but I honestly can't answer this question.  There are so many different foods that I absolutely love.  Yes, I love food.  I really, really love food.  I'm a foodie.  My husband is a foodie.  We love to cook, eat, and even watch television shows about food.  It's our thing.  Having said that, I am very sad that I can't narrow down one meal that I would love more than any other.  It's so sad!

    1 comment:

    1. Do you watch Food Network at all? There's a show called Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives hosted by Guy Fieri (who Mike calls my boyfriend since I'm so obsessed with him, haha!) and he's done entire episodes and been to tons of places in HI. They all look absolutely delicious and if I ever get to feeling better, I will look up some of the restaurants he's been to and link them to you.

      ReplyDelete

    Grab my button...

    The Sub Wife Life