Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- Become Mommy to another one or two Baby Freds
- Visit South Africa
- Visit Australia
- Go sky diving
- Take a cooking class
- Tour Europe with my love
- Live in Hawaii (Squee!!)
- Run a 5k
- Run a 10k
- Take a cruise to Alaska
- Go snow-mobiling in Idaho ;)
- Actually meet all of my in-laws. That's no easy feat when they are literally spread across the country.
- Fit into a pair of jeans that come in a single digit size.. I'm close!
- Spend the night in a castle
- Buy a house
- Become debt free, except for said house
- Go on a Submarine port call, preferably somewhere awesome
- Tour wine country in California
- See an opera in the Sydney Opera House
- Take my kiddos to the Bronx Zoo. (This one has special meaning to me, because the Bronx Zoo may actually suck.. but Jason and I drove past it before we were engaged, and he wouldn't stop for me. I've wanted to go back ever since!)
- Take Jason on his first ever trip to New Orleans!
- Become an Ole Miss Football season ticket holder
- Hike Koko Head
- Make it to OPA National Convention as an Alumna
- Take a helicopter tour of somewhere really pretty
- Become a classroom volunteer at KB's school, wherever that may be
- Go on a honeymoon!
- Go whale watching
- Visit Ireland (maybe I can knock this and the castles out together??)
- Get a photo of my entire family together
- ► 2012 (41)
- ▼ March (7)
Sub Wife Life (72) MilSpouse (47) Mommyhood (32) BF2 (26) Pregnancy (20) Family (19) KB (16) Random Ramblings (12) Travel (10) Parenting is WORK (9) My Love (8) Hawaii (7) Guam (6) Craftiness (5) Friends (5) Preemie (5) Tennessee (5) Memes (4) EmilyGotCrafty (3) Breastfeeding (2) Rants (2) Weight Loss (2) BBC (1) Ole Miss (1) Radom Ramblings (1)