Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In











1.  Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military?  Submitted by The Turner Family

I know he definitely doesn't.  He grew up a Navy brat, and it's pretty much the only way of life he's ever known.  I grew up with family in the Air Force, so those customs are still more familiar to me.  It took me months to fully understand Navy rank, and I'll never ever understand rates.  I am thankful that he's not a Soldier or Marine.  Though weeks without an email is hard, I'd prefer it to him being in the Sandbox or the Mountains being shot at.

2.  What duty station(s) are on your "No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied" list and why?  submitted by Every Branch

I will never allow geo-bachelor tour.  Will. Not.  He's my husband and where he goes, I go.  I mean, MY GOD, I've handled GUAM!  Having said that, there are a few places that I will fight hard to keep away from.  I do not want to go to Bangor.  Lord in Heaven, please keep us out of Washington!  My body was not made for drizzly weather.  I need sunshine to survive.  I also have no desire to be in San Diego.  I really don't think I'm suited for West Coast living.. I'm an East Coast kind of girl, no matter how far North I have to go to be there.  I was born to be a WASP matriarch.

3.  If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose to be and why?  submitted byThree Krakens

My 24 was amazing.  When I turned 24 I was living with one of my best friends, and by far the best roommate I've ever had.  3 months into 24, I got back in touch with Jason and we all know how wonderfully that went.  3 weeks after that I landed a job that I really liked, even though I only worked there for 6 months.  I got engaged and married to the love of my life.. If Jason had been able to stay with me in Mississippi, 24 would have been perfect.  But as it was, it was still amazing.
4.  If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be?  submitted by the C.W.



Lucky Charms.  There are the little oat bits that are good for you, but the rest is sweet little marshmallows.  They are colorful, sweet, and make you feel like a kid again. 


5.  What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced

Iced water.  I'm always thirsty first thing, and I basically chug a full glass first thing.  It's so refreshing after a long night!  As soon as I finish with it, though, I go for my coffee.  1 Splenda and lots of cream, please. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em!!!

    I'll be posting about an award I'll be giving to some of my fave blogs this week, and yours is one of them. :)

    Email me at jessica@proudlifeofachiefswife.com to get your award.

    ReplyDelete

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life