Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Miracle Turned 2!


Can you folks believe it's been two years since my baby girl looked like this?

August 29, 2010 - 5 days old - roughly 3 lbs

There she is in all her tiny baby glory. Now that I'm seeing this, I realize we didn't get a picture of her with Giraffe this year, and I need to get on that. And now that I see the date, I realize how behind I am on writing this post. Actually, 2 years ago today, this sweet little miracle had already been home for 5 whole days! She only spent 27 days in the NICU, and was about 4 pounds, 8 oz when she came home with me.

First night home!
And can you believe that she's turned into this??

Bed time?? Who has time for bed?!
She's a walking, talking, beautiful little miracle! And she just turned 2!

Photo by Samantha Brown Photography 
We threw her a big party, and almost everybody we love was able to come. We had such a good time with our friends and family, and KB had a blast! It was a Bubble Party!

Blowing bubbles with her friends
Homemade bubble cookies! We worked so hard!
Printables I found on Etsy - Misspellings and all :-/
Cupcakes by Cupcake Cutie, Memphis
She was so, so sleepy when it was time for cake.
But she loved it anyway!
 Thank you to everybody who was able to come out (and up, and down...) for Katie's big day! And Katie's favorite Aunties who were only able to be there in spirit, thank you for being such a big part of our lives! We are so very thankful to be close enough to our friends and family! Thank you, Navy :)

0 comments: