Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Thursday, September 13, 2012

A long month!

Wow. It's been a long time since I took a month off from writing. In fact, I'm not sure I ever have. The life of my little family has been so insanely busy over the last month that I wasn't able to even think about writing. Things have finally settled down a little bit, so my brain is able to hold a little more. 

My babies have been growing and changing a lot in the past 35 days. Baby G has had a bunch of drastic changes. In the past month, he's eaten a bunch of new foods, cut his first tooth, started arm-crawling around the house, and finally slept through the night at 6 months old. Whoa, that was a long 6 months!

Katie learned the entire alphabet, learned to count to 10, turned 2, had a big birthday party, and then started school for the very first time. See all those updates? That sounds like a bunch of writing to me.

As for Honey and I, we've been busy putting our house together, and getting used to being around each other all the time. We just ended our longest streak of nights in the same bed together last week at a whopping 77 nights! That's a whole 77 days without a single duty day, or night spent on the boat for work, and it was amazing. I'm telling y'all, Shore Duty is every single bit it was cracked up to be! Alas, Honey is recruiting for NUPOC, so that means a bit of travel. In fact, he'll be in and out a lot this Fall. That's ok though, because in exchange, he works shorter hours when he's home. I can handle a few days here and there, I think. I think.

And now I'm going to get back into my routine of writing while the Tinies nap.. at least I hope I am. 

0 comments: