Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, July 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #50


Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes. With wreckless abandon do I eat raw cookie dough!  All kinds - but my favorite is chocolate chip.  And sugar.  And oatmeal.  And peanut butter...


When you get online for the first time of the day... what site do you immediately head to?
I always check Facebook first, not sure why.  I remember a time when I felt like getting emails from Facebook spoiled the surprise of seeing my notifications.  How sad is that?


What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
Her name was Kasey, and she was a black lab/pit bull mix.  She was the best dog!  She wandered up one day when I was maybe in first grade.  She would walk us to the bus stop and be waiting in our drive way for the bus to drop us off.  She played hide and seek with us in the woods and then slept with us in our play house.  (She snored).  She listened to our secrets and laid on my lap while I cried.  When I was a Freshman in college, she went to sleep one night and didn't wake up the next day.  My brother called me with the news, and I sat in the kitchen of the restaurant where I worked and cried all afternoon.


If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Well, Speedy, of course.  Is there anything else to name a snail?


How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I have absolutely no idea, and no desire to find out.  I didn't even really like them as a kid, much less now.

0 comments: