Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, July 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #49







If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be?  submitted by An Air Force Wife's Blog
This one is tough! There are so many singers that I love, but few whose songs I know every word to.  That would be the kicker for me; I'd want to know all of the songs he/she was playing.  For that reason, I choose John Mayer.  I don't, however, really want to hang out with him because he's such a tool.  So John, you just sing and play and make funny faces and I'll listen and dance with my Honey :)


Is there anything you do to supplement your family's income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time  
Yes!  I coupon, sale-shop, and try my hardest to only buy really good deals.  


During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
KB was both Pumpkin and Baby Fred until we found out she was a girl.  Then, she was still Pumpkin a lot of the time.  I feel weird about using a baby's name before he/she is born.


Have you ever won a blog giveaway?  If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O's Life
Nope.  Then again, I've never entered one.


If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
I have no idea, since I myself have not seen my refrigerator in 3 weeks.  I imagine Jason left a pitcher of water, all the condiments, and maybe some eggs and cheese in there.  I seriously hope my sweet husband remembered to remove all the meat and veggies before he left :\

1 comment: