Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Sunday, February 20, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



  1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog?  This is actually the first one I've read, so I don't know.  I closely follow the blogs of a few of my favorite people, however.
  2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)?  Easy!  Though my favorite things are like double-edged swords.  Here they are, and why they are double-edged.  1, Having the bed to myself.  Jason can be difficult to sleep beside because he snores loudly, steals covers and flops.  All that said, I still miss him when he's not there.  2, Being able to have cereal for dinner if I want it.  The bad part about this is that I don't really get to have my favorite meals if I want them.  I hate cooking for just myself, so I pretty much just don't do it.
  3. How long did you date your before getting engaged? Married? Jason and I dated for about 2 months the first time, back in 2006.  We got back together on January 1, 2009.  He proposed on March 31, 2009.  We were engaged for 5 days and got married on April 5, 2009.
  4. What do you think your would do if s/he wasn’t in the military?  He'd be a managing engineer at a steel factory like Nucor, most likely.   That's what his college internship was before he joined the Navy, anyway.  
  5. If you could talk to the Secretary of the Navy what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?  I know this won't be a popular answer, but....  Dear Ray Mabus,  I still take serious issue with you caving to the pressure of liberal groups and allowing women on submarines.  

0 comments: