Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The 10 Day You Challenge - Day 1!

I've been looking for a reason to write, and I can't seem to think of anything. I think that's probably because my brain is SO full of things, I don't know where to start. Mrs. Duh is doing the same over on her page, and I thought it sounded like fun. So here we go!




Day One - Ten Secrets

1.  I can't sleep with doors open.  At least I used to not be able to. Jason broke me of having to have the closet doors closed, but the bedroom door is still a problem.

2.  Speaking of sleeping, which happens at night...  when I go to the bathroom and then come back to bed, I have to resist the urge to jump the last foot to the bed. I'm still scared that something is going to grab me from under the bed.

3.  I like teen fiction novels far more than I like adult ones.

4.  I've had my favorite pair of sweat pants since I was 18. The holes make them more comfy!

5.  I can't watch scary movies, and if I watch something on tv about ghosts, I don't sleep well that night.

6.  I once went without shaving my legs for 2 months, at which point my Dad told me I was disgusting and made me go shave. Hey, it was winter time, and I was only 14.. nobody was touching my legs!

7.  I can't stand to see a chair rock with nobody in it, like when someone stands up and it keeps rocking. My aunt once told me that it would rock someone's life away, and I can't get that out of my head! I always make sure the chair is still after I stand up.

8.  I love the middle name I've chosen for Garret because it sounds so good all together, but every time I say it, I think of a boy I *hated* in high school.

9.  I didn't crave sweets in this pregnancy until after I got diagnosed with GD. Then again, this was around the same time as Halloween, so the huge bag of snack sized candy bars in my kitchen may have something to do with it.

10.  I'm obsessively checking the Pers42 website, Facebook and Twitter feeds to see if they have made any announcements regarding DH's slate. I'm ready to know!!

1 comment:

  1. This was fun to read... I may have to do this challenge too!!!

    ReplyDelete