Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Thursday, November 3, 2011

The 10 Day Challenge - 9 Loves







I'm not going to list my obvious loves, like Jason, KB, our family and friends..  I'm going to go for the off the wall random things that I adore.  So, in no particular order:


1.  Peanut butter. I'm pretty sure it deserves it's own food group.


2.  Hearing the birds outside my window every morning.. and afternoon.. and night.  That's probably my favorite thing about living in Hawaii.


3.  Grocery shopping. Weird, huh?


4.  Chanel perfumes, even the ones that I would never wear. Some remind me of my mom, and some just make me happy when I smell them.


5.  Vera Bradley bags. Paisley prints make me so very happy!


6.  Feeling Baby G kick me in the belly button.


7.  The smell that wafts through my living room after it rains.


8.  Painting my toe nails, but not my finger nails.


9.  Seeing the ocean every day.


10.  Baked sweet potatoes

0 comments: