Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Friday, September 16, 2011

MilSpouse Fiday Fill-In #58





Right now, our weather is a little rainy, but what I'd really like is 70ish, sunny, with the smell of burning wood in the air and leaves falling off trees.
I like to let my hair down and go to sleep. Because that's the only time my hair comes down. Unless you've ever had a hair-pulling toddler, you don't get to judge.
Mommy Rambles made a post about heroes... my hero is  my honey, because he takes his job so seriously, and does what he needs to do without (much) complaint. I do the complaining for him :).
It's a weird combination, but I swear  'Nilla Wafers  and peanut butter  are a perfect pair!
Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I just see yet another glass that's been left sitting around my house somewhere, and I need to clean it. Again.

0 comments:

Grab my button...

The Sub Wife Life