Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Updates!

It's been a long time since I posted, and I feel badly about that. Here are some bullet points on our lives over the past month.


  • Mom, KB, Baby G and I all hopped on an airplane and landed in Memphis about 16 hours later. We drove to Jackson, MS and I hung out there for a month.
  • My great grandmother passed away a few days after I arrived home. Her entire family - 5 living daughters, 17 living grandchildren, 35 great grandchildren and 23 great great grandchildren - all got together in her hometown of Winnsboro, Louisiana to celebrate her life.
  • We started the last part of the process of buying a house near our new duty station.
  • I decided to have my IUD removed because I think it as been hindering my weight loss. Instead of having it removed, I found out that it was never placed properly to begin with. I had to have it surgically removed, and had my tubes tied at the same time. (I think I'll actually write about this one here soon.)
  • The day after my surgery we loaded up the truck and moved our carry-on stuff to Memphis where we are currently waiting for our electricity to be turned on and our household goods to be delivered.
So that's what has happened in the Sub Wife Life lately. I'll get the complete story of my IUD retrieval written here soon, and then I'll follow with pictures of our  new home!

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to see pictures of your new home. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete