Follow me on...

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Submarine Wife Pin Pictures, Images and Photos

Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MilitarySpouseBlogs
Monday, May 7, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #71



1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
- I can't think of anything that I would have changed in April, to be honest. Things are falling into place exactly as they should be, whether I'm ready for them or not.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April? 
- My mom came to spend a few weeks with us to help me with the babies and help me get ready to move back to Tennessee.
3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?
- I haven't thought anywhere near that far ahead yet. I'll be in Mississippi visiting family and getting ready to move into our new house!
4. Have you ever traveled Space A? If yes, where... if no, would you ever try it?
- I am a Space A expert! I love the program, and I think it's one of the best benefits we have as military spouses, especially those of us who are overseas and can fly without our sponsors. I actually flew Space A long before I was a MilSpouse. My Stepmom is active duty AF, and Dad is retired. Our entire family (7 of us!) flew Space A to Germany right after I graduated college. Since becoming a MilSpouse myself, I've flown between Guam, Hawaii, and California numerous times, and then from Mississippi to Maryland and back again. Go do it! And if you have questions, feel free to ask!
5. What are you looking forward to in May?
- While I'm not looking forward to leaving my Honey behind, I am looking forward to getting back to Mississippi. We have a new house to get into, family and friends to visit, etc. And speaking of friends to visit, my very best friend will have her first baby, a boy, this month! I'm so, so very excited for her and I can't wait to meet little Samuel!

0 comments: