Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 6, 2012
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Honey's work schedule. I know that nobody can help it.. it's what Shipyard does to a crew, but it's sucked something fierce.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March?
3. Check your phone... who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them?
Well, the person I called was Honey, and there isn't enough space to write my favorite things about him. The number I called was the Wardroom, and I simply don't have a favorite thing about it. I have a lot of not favorite things about it, though ;)
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
That depends on the day. Today I would have been lavender. I'm happy and pleasant, but not as bright and fun as I'd like to be. On those days I'm a bright turquoise.
5. What are you looking forward to in April?
Getting my body back! Or, rather, getting a nice body to begin with.. Since I'm officially forever done with having babies, I'm really going to get to work. I start Boot Camp on April 30, and I'm looking forward to having my butt kicked around a bit.
- ▼ 2012 (41)
- ► 2011 (99)
Sub Wife Life (72) MilSpouse (47) Mommyhood (32) BF2 (26) Pregnancy (20) Family (19) KB (16) Random Ramblings (12) Travel (10) Parenting is WORK (9) My Love (8) Hawaii (7) Guam (6) Craftiness (5) Friends (5) Preemie (5) Tennessee (5) Memes (4) EmilyGotCrafty (3) Breastfeeding (2) Rants (2) Weight Loss (2) BBC (1) Ole Miss (1) Radom Ramblings (1)